August 2nd, 2016

Tuesday's Activities Include: the uncertainty of contagion

The kids both went to school today, and we had a playdate. However, I was really uncertain what to do about my Dutch lesson. I had been home on Monday with T. because he had a cold and while he was better enough to go in today, I was stuck wondering whether my recent sneezing/coughing was JUST allergies, or, possibly, allergies and a cold. My instructor has a young baby, and I don't want to be responsible for illness happening there when it is so easily avoidable. I explained, and we decided to wait another week.